Role: Commercial Real Estate Advisor
At ACC Space, we look to attract and retain the brightest minds in the business. Our Brokers’ and employees enjoy a collaborative environment in order to best serve their Clients. We are committed towards building a talented team and provide hands-on training that allows you to take on challenges and handle difficult tasks independently, but always with the support of their trusted peers.
The firm’s entrepreneurial spirit, diverse backgrounds, and energetic environment helped us become a trusted advisor for many incredible businesses and property owners. We continually strive to represent our clients with integrity, finding the most favorable terms in whatever role we play for them. We make every endeavor to provide all the possibilities that our clients will need, and facilitate the process from start to finish.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Brokers are dedicated, detail-oriented, and self-motivated professionals who consistently deliver a high level of service and become trusted advisors of their Clients. The are Grounded team players and able to roll with the punches when things do not go as planned. An ideal candidate functions best as a team player, is detail-oriented, and wants to participate in the growth of an exciting commercial real estate brokerage following responsibilities
1. Business Development
2. Develop strong relationships with Business owners, landlords, advisors, and lenders
3. Work closely with existing ACC Space Brokers
4. Generate and make presentations for exclusive assignments
5. Build networking and referral system
6. Establish long lasting client relationships
7. Know and track all variables of your market including: property owners, tenants, and who’s buying and selling
OPPORTUNITIES: Commercial Property Sales, Leasing, or Investments in Queens, Nassau & Suffolk Counties.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates must be Self motivated, Disciplined, & Driven, in addition to being assertive, goal-oriented, competitive self-starters. Existing brokerage experience a plus; however, ACC’s team-oriented model brings any determined recruit to the top of their game:
1. Demonstrated ability in business development through prospecting, networking, relationship building
2. Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills to quickly solve issues.
3. Organizational Skills / Detail Oriented
4. Ability to motivate and work effectively with other Brokers
5. Strong computer and social media skills
6. Team oriented activities, sales, and/or leadership roles in background.
7. Utilizes and keeps database up to date
8. Open-minded and excited about becoming a part of the future of CRE
1. Challenging and empowering workplace environment
EXPERIENCE: 2 + years of experience in Real Estate Brokerage, Management, Finance, or Construction/Architecture.
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time; Independent Contractor
Interested candidates may submit their résumé to Gurpreet (Sonny) SIngh at email@example.com.
To learn more about ACC Space, please visit: http://www.accspace.com
ACC Space is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status