Gurpreet (Sonny) Singh
Gurpreet (Sonny) SinghVice President
As a second-generation real estate agent, Gurpreet is an established, reputable, and trustworthy expert for Clients who seek to buy, sell, or lease commercial real estate in the Greater New York City & Nassau County areas. He is known to be an impactful relationship builder who strives to foster a hands-on, client-focused approach that is tailored to each individual project.
After a career with a diverse set of experiences in real estate, Gurpreet joined co-founded ACC Space with Chip Entwistle in 2017. The vision of this venture was to build a boutique brokerage that focuses on data, quality content, and an expanded marketing reach. Today, he manages a team that solves a wide array of commercial real estate challenges which include leasing, sales, property valuations, lease abstracts, and marketing plans.
Gurpreet prides himself on being an honest, creative, and tenacious real estate professional. In his personal work with clients, this manifests in his ability to create personalized marketing plans for each listing to help landlords optimize the value of their assets.
He currently resides in Bayside, NY with his wife.
- Industrial Sale: 205 Marcus Blvd, Hauppauge, NY – 12,000 SF
- Industrial Lease: 317 N South Rd, Hicksville, NY – 43,000 SF
- Multi-Fam Sale: 19-28 Linden Blvd, Ridgewood, NY – 6 Units
- Ground Lease: 50-09 27th St, Long Island City, NY – 80,000 SF
- Development Sale: 188-11 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY – 25,000 SF Lot Size
- Development Sale: 175-31 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY – 24,000 SF Buildable Approved
- Retail Sale: 741 Elmont Rd, Elmont, NY – 5-Units – 100% Occupied
- Medical Lease: 55-05 Myrtle Ave, Ridgewood, NY – 3,200 SF
Bachelor of Science in Public Accounting from the Gabelli School of Business at Fordham University.
Throughout his career Gurpreet has volunteered for a number of industry associations and local non-profit organizations, including:
- American Heart Association - LI Young Professionals Board - Current
- Punjabi Chamber of Commerce Board Member - Current
- CoreNet Global – New York City – Current
- Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island (CIBS) – Current
- American Business Associates (ABA) – Former
- BNI Dream Team – Elmhurst – Former